Handle up to 80% of customer requests without forwarding them to human experts
Increase your business metrics by helping customers at every stage of the funnel across multiple channels
Increase customer satisfaction level by the quality of processing requests and always free human agents
Ensure customer gets help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Assist customers by solving their issues no matter the reason (common technical problem or an information search) by listening with patience, responding thoughtfully, and always answering politely
Provide timely follow-ups with quality service, ensuring the right leads process quickly and efficiently, screen irrelevant leads
Filter calls and successfully confirm each lead fits the criteria for qualification
Grow your conversion by up to 20% and reduce the cost of the lead up to 2.4 times
Conduct regular surveys after each customer interaction to reveal weak points and bottlenecks in the business processes and employees' performance
Call thousands of customers at the same time to speed up your survey or marketing research
A virtual agent can contact the customer via the phone, using messaging apps, SMS, or email.
AI-based agents never get tired, always follow the script, and can handle hundreds of objections effectively.
Launch as many virtual agents as you need so that your customers will never hear "All of our agents are currently busy" again.
Boost conversions with conversational AI. A virtual agent is an ideal sales manager who always follows the script, picks the right tone, and applies sales techniques professionally.
Decrease your business' costs. The AI-fueled contact center provides ~50% savings on operational costs.
Only 3 weeks are needed to launch the project. Test the hypothesis and get instant feedback.
Improve productivity, communication consistency using AI-fueled voice agents while providing savings and better scalability options.
Solve employee training and call center scaling problems. Just 600 recorded calls and three weeks are required to get a virtual agent that knows everything about your inventory and popular customer objections.
Stand out with the perfect conversational AI that is indistinguishable from humans. Only 1% of the customers asking the business will understand they are talking to the bot; the other 99% will be as satisfied as after the conversation with a human agent.
Customer care: Reaching out for customers to offer a discounted plan option
Customer informing and retaining process optimization for a well-known telecom operator
Customer service: outbound call regarding the package delivery status
Increased efficiency of a delivery process, improved customer satisfaction
Customer service: high-volume call center automation
Customer informing and retaining process optimization
Only 600 call records are required to get started
Data analysis and conversational flow design
on small datasets
After several thousands of calls, the recognition accuracy reaches 95%, guaranteed
Increase the quality of the support to fight churn. Our AI works on the first contact center line and solves 80% of requests with no human experts' assistance.
Save on lead qualification. Virtual agents incorporate the most powerful and effective sales techniques and can deliver conversions up to 20% higher at two times lower prices. Compared to IVR, Voice AI demonstrates 13 times higher conversions and four times lower drop-off rates.
Increase your marketing campaign engagement by personalizing your customer experience across all touchpoints, create or fortify customer loyalty, and gain instant insights with real-time marketing.
Conduct high-quality surveys and measure NPS. Conversational AI incorporates the best survey and NPS measurement methods, performs classification with 97% accuracy, and ensures seven times higher completion rates.
Fill all open positions fast, avoid churned candidates, and shrink the hiring cycle. Our virtual agents can perform initial contact and screening, conduct interviews, and provide candidate support. As a result, open positions are filled 2x faster.
Our representative will contact you shortly.